Comment on page
- 2.Navigate to the “Liquidity” page. The "View Wells" tab shows available Wells. Currently, you can add liquidity to the BEAN/WETH Well.
- 3.Select the Well and select "Add/Rm Liquidity".
- 4.Under "Add Liquidity", input the quantity of each token you want to add in exchange for LP tokens.
- If you have both tokens, you can select "Add tokens in balanced proportion" to add an equal dollar value of each token.
- If you are adding only one token, your transaction will have a price impact on the Well.
- 5.A transaction preview including price impact can be viewed by expanding the "Expected Output" toggle.
- 6.You may select a slippage tolerance by selecting the gear icon under "Expected Output". The default slippage tolerance is 0.1%.
- 7.If you are adding ETH or have previously approved the asset being spent, skip to Step 9. For all other assets, select “Approve [Token]”. This allows the Basin contract to spend the asset, but does not add liquidity yet.
- 9.Select “Add Liquidity”.
- 11.After the transaction has been confirmed by the network, view your liquidity by navigating to the "Liquidity" page and selecting "My Liquidity Positions".